Friday, May 14, 2010

What?!?!

are you shitting me? I heard this the other day too.

The most popular baby names for 2009 were Jacob and Isabella. Ok you Twilight freaks (admittedly, I loved the books too but they are just fucking books people), it has gone too fucking far. Your child will forever ask you "where did I get my name" and your answer will be "from a teenager book about vampires, shape shifters, and this girl who was in love with them." Are you kidding me?

I'm seriously worried about the future of our country for so many reasons, but this makes me want to slap anyone who I meet upside the head. ugh. #facepalm

I typed in our baby names into the search database from the SSA and both of them are incredibly rare. I think we'll stick to those you retards. What's next?
Post a Comment