Friday, April 16, 2010

Girls Weekend

This weekend I am meeting all my friends from high school choir (8 of us have really stayed in touch! They are awesome ladies!) are meeting Saturday for a girls night. For this, I will drive to Austin for a day of spa and fine dining. I don't know where we're going to eat yet, it was between:
with the leaders being Tree House Grill and Shady Grove, but all would be tasty!

We'll be getting awesome nail treatments at the Milk + Honey Spa, which I really really need. It's been such a stressful 2 weeks. I feel like I haven't had a minute to truly relax where I haven't been thinking about 100 things, since Easter practically. Work is NUTS. But don't get me started. Our city is really hurting, like everyone, and it's been busy with budget prep.  Also my crown popped out last night, got it fixed this morning, but am still unable to eat. Threw my back out last week, got it fixed, but still painful. It's been b.u.s.y.

So I'm getting a hotel room, enjoying the relaxation, and going to enjoy my ladies. Very excited. So have a nice weekend! I know I will when I leave tomorrow!
Post a Comment