Monday, February 1, 2010

Photos From the Big D Climb

So the climb was a lot harder than originally planned. Also didn't help that I wheezed my way up the entire 52 flights. Even with stopping I still made it in 21 minutes (21:38 to be exact). The fastest time was set pretty early on by some crazy person who did it in 6:20. That's freaking insane.

But to top it off, Preston himself came out and that totally made it even more awesome! He looked great and we all went out to eat afterwards. It was a great day. I'm so proud of all of us for finishing and raising money for Lymphoma!!

Next year I'm making Coach go and I will not be sick. It was awesome seeing all the teams. And I made (slightly ghetto) shirts for Tiffany and I. Next year I'll plan ahead and have some made.





You can still donate here until the 15th!

Post a Comment