Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wow. I'm Married and Back at Work

We've got a week before we leave for Maui, a week I'm at work and Coach is giving finals.  So before I do recaps (not that anyone is reading), I wanted to list where I got everything for the wedding.

ETSY:

Amanda from Design Whimsy made our boutonniers, corsages, my broach, Caitlin's broach, and my hair pin.

Custom Blooming Branch Bowl from Palomena's Nest

Siblings Custom Silhouette Print (to Caitlin as a gift) from Le Papier Studio

Hearts and Hands Custom Print from le Papier Studio

Smitten Sticks from Le Papier Studio

Smile Handprinted Letterpress Poster from Roll and Tumble Press

Coach's Hand Made Cuff-Links (his surprise pre-wedding gift) from Katie Poterala (she was WONDERFUL, and even knew what the Fibonacci Sequence was. fantastic)

OTHER VENDERS:

Frames for all my weird shaped things, from The Rusty Roof on Amazon (so cheap, even with shipping and the frames were beautiful and came with glass, backings, and hangers. a steal).

Wedding and Engagement Photos by James Lo Piccolo

Invitations from Invitation Avenue

Dress & Maid of Honor Dress from Alfred Angelo

Tattoo Removal (no joke, they were awesome ladies and very reasonable and it.is.gone. with no scars, no nada!) at Derma Clinic of Texas
Post a Comment