Sunday, November 8, 2009

Plaster of Paris

I have poured my last centerpiece! THANK GOSH!! I am now covered in plaster of paris and the back patio is strewn with the remaining centerpieces until they dry, but with the exception of putting flowers on top of the plaster to cover it up, and putting the paper flowers on the limbs, yeah... that's right... I'm freaking done people. D.O.N.E.

So now I've got maybe 2 hours left of work on those, and finito!! YES! My biggest project, my most hated chore, is now finished and I'm in the home stretch. Which is good since we're 33 days away and it looks like our house may be sold. fingers crossed, we'll be moving November 24th into our new house. seriously, keep them crossed. We'll be out of the option period friday and I am so freaking ready. I've got great plans for this next house and I can't wait to get in and get settled and start remodeling.

So needless to say, looks like I won't have that "what do I do now that I'm not planning a wedding" phenomenon that some brides feel, because my next project is a total house remodel. :) and I am EXCITED!!

:) bye bye plaster!! woohooo!!!
Post a Comment