Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ring Engraving


I am taking Coach's ring to get engraved today, and although I thought I knew what I wanted now I'm not sure. A friend googled it at work and the two we loved were:

"Put it back on. Love, Your Wife"
"Resistance is Futile"

But now I googled some more and found some more cute ones here, check THESE OUT! Laughing so hard, people are funny.
  • You wore me down
  • Honey, I called dibs
  • Lover of my behind
  • Rump shaker
  • Don't even think about it...
  • Race you to the shower
  • Thanks for waiting, Dork!
  • 1 room, 1 bed, no p.j.’s  (this one had me snickering for minutes)
  • I love you like a fat kid loves cake
  • If removed, alarm will sound. (this one! hilarious!)
  • Skinnamarinkydinkydink
  • Please return with man if found
  • With My Love - ad infinitum
  • Stick finger here.
  • You smell like toot but I love you (So so SO Coach)
Thoughts???
Post a Comment