Friday, October 16, 2009

Homely Inspiration

So this week has been long. Basically, we thought we had an offer on the house, signed a contract, the buyer just needed to initial 2 changes, then they pulled out (did I mention this was after a frantic 2 day event because they wanted to close on the 30th of this month and we went and actually found a great house with tons TONS of potential. that we can't put an offer on now because mine still is not sold. talk about depressed). Anywho. for the 4 hours I thought we'd get the new house, I want beautiful inspiration and I'm missing all the to-do's and home improvements since my current house is fixed and lovely. and I was looking forward to being elbow deep in new fixtures and paint. it's almost boring, if only I had time to be bored these days. 

Oh and my birthday is next week, I'll be a quarter of a century old. The in-laws are having a small family party for me sunday. I love them. then the 24th is my shower. I'm excited. should be fun. the invitations were super cute. Coach's Aunt, his mom, my friend Kristine (aka super realtor), and jon's friend's wife (who is awesome) are all throwing it at his Aunt's house. They're a good crowd. Even if my Austin girls probably won't be there, it'll be fun none the less.

I'm having a hard time being possitive these days. I think it has a lot to do with problems at work and that I have not been sleeping really well. but we're already half way through October (crazyness), and we're 56 days out.

Oh, and I mailed our invitations just now. woah.
Post a Comment