Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sites to Watch

So I don't know if the twitter frenzy has struck you all, but I'm obsessed. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I have twitter friends, who up until about 2 weeks ago I had never met in real life. They're friends of friends and we all chat on topics that get too big on twitter (ie: politics, abortion, kids, wedding, culture, silly stuff, books, etc.) on a site created by two of the guys created called bgtwt (read: big tweet).  But I've recently found a few sites that keep me in stitches when they update so I thought I'd post them here:
People of Walmart - it's mostly the website that keeps me in stitches, but check it out.
And the aptly named: Shit My Dad Says which you will die reading. And it is real, according to the LA Times who wrote an article about the son who is writting the things that his hilarious 73-year-old father says. Lovely pearls of ... awesomeness?

Texts From Last Night. It's a site, also has a twitter. But is pretty dang funny. Basically: people are sick.


You can also follow me here. but you gotta request me because it's on private. work stuff and yada yada. :)
Post a Comment