Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thought(s)


Reading this blog she had the best bachelorette party ever. She went to shoot skeet. Sound like me? Yes. Do we own enough guns in our house of sin that we are (for shiz) buying a huge gun safe with the first money that comes in from the wedding (srsly). Also, did you know that they won't put your safe in your house? They only deliver it to your front door, then you have to put it in your house, those b*tches are heavy! Learn something new everyday.

So I'm wondering what I could possibly do for mine... I have no clue and no idea where I want to go. I thought of going to Austin to see all my girls there, and mini-vacay for all my friends here (the wopping 2 or 3 that would want to come anyway). hm.....

Oh and quote, b/c it made me laugh out loud:

"I wasn't going to have a bachelorette party, because really, I'm just not a hard-partying penis cake eating kind of girl." - Meg @ A Practical Wedding


And I love these favors and the picture with the rings... so cute and not normal (hellllooooooo so Coach and I)

From Project Wedding


Oh and I found these (if we were doing place cards--seriously don't get me started, we just don't care to do them. bla bla)

via Something Old, Something New courtesy of Timeless Paper

Post a Comment