Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Overheard Strikes Again



3PM The Propmasters on Indiana Jones Movies Are Always Kept on Their Toes
Coworker wandering lobby, on cell: Why are you going to be late this time? What do you mean the camel got loose and knocked over the "wheel of death!"

The Red Brick Hell House
Upper Alberta
Canadia
Overheard by: Lackey
via Overheard in the Office, May 15, 2009

3PM You're a Visionary, Sir
Partner: I guess just like people watch tv electronically, one day they'll figure out how to send mail electronically.

Brooklyn, New York
via Overheard in the Office, May 18, 2009

Introducing, the Most Cerebral Blonde at Manasquan

Snack bar worker: Do you ladies need anything for your iced coffees?
Brunette 40-something: I hate to be a pain, but do you have any skimmed milk?
Snack bar worker (returning): I'm sorry ma'm, we ran out of skimmed milk but I did find some fat-free milk!
Brunette 40-something: Oh, thank you so much. (turns to blonde friend) She was so sweet, I didn't have the heart to tell her it's the same shit.
Blonde 40-something friend: It is?

--Manasquan Beach, New Jersey
Overheard by: Beach Bum
via Overheard at the Beach, May 7, 2009


At Least He Didn't Call Me "Woman" This Time
Mom, while burying her four-year-old son in the sand: Yo, did you hear what he just said? He said "don't pat too hard or my balls will explode!"

--Rockaway Beach, New York
Overheard by: That's why I'm scared to have kidsvia Overheard at the Beach, May 6, 2009

A Lesson Every Proper Young Lady Must Eventually Learn

Girl #1: You need to learn to give off a "piss off" vibe. Follow my lead.
Girl #2 (to drunk groping her): If you fucking touch me one more time I'll cut off your balls!
Girl #1: Or just do that...

--Bondi Beach, Australia
via Overheard at the Beach, Apr 25, 2009

Post a Comment