Thursday, January 22, 2009

Leave It to Winnie the Pooh to be So Smart

“One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh

“It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore.
"However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.”

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

"Some people care too much, I think it's called love."

I'm always a bit eleven-o'clockish:
"When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish."

this one is my signature on my blackberry:
"My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."
Post a Comment