Tuesday, December 9, 2008

F----ing horrible day

5:00pm

having an AWFUL DAY. and got a call 10 minutes ago saying literally

"ok we'll need you to stay until they call you in."
"when will that be?"
"we just need you to stay at the West Station until they come get you."
"um, ok..."
"Are you still in your office? At West?"

I literally look at the phone, like what the HELL are you talking about--you just called me on my desk phone. No, I got it routed to my home: cool huh!! moron!! Of course I'm at my desk! sheesh

"Uh, yes sir."
"well the assessors should come and get you when they need you."
"I'll be here."

I seriously have wanted to cry all day today. I'm having a horrible day. thrown under the bus this morning, dealt with some shiz this afternoon, and all I wanna do is go home and cuddle.... with the dogs? I think I'll cuddle with my Gentleman Jack.



























p.s. that's a whisky, not a man. not the same kind of cuddling, nor the kind I want at all.


6:20pm

No change. now can't feel fingers.

7:00pm

Finally got to leave. after he said I could go, after not really needing to be there, after being PISSED and EXHAUSTED. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.

Post a Comment