Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Beginning

OK so I have a xanga but it is ages old, has survived longer than 2 failed semi-engagements, and it looks so cluttered and I am annoyed with it's ridiculousness and advertising crap that keeps popping up. Plus I am obsessed with google reader, and this is easier to put on my iGoogle homepage. so THERE. I'm sure my interest will phizzle, but as I don't have to do any extra logging-in to get to this one, just an extra click, I think it will be easier. Plus I can e-mail in posts, which xanga makes you pay for--bastards.

Right now I am:
  • Single
  • Strangely happy
  • 5'11
  • 168lbs (need to get down 10 more I hope)
  • Dating
  • An Emergency Management Coordinator for a small city in DFW
  • A Homeowner
  • In debt
  • A mommy to 2 puggles and 1 cat
  • About to return to my PhD in Public Administration (concentrations in Emergency Management and Public Management)
  • Bored
  • Frustrated with my boredom
  • An evil procrastinator
  • Witty
  • Too honest for some people, but I like it that way
  • Tanning in a tanning salon, something I thought I would never do but my eczema is so bad I have to
  • 24 years old
  • Horny
  • Tired, but having too much fun
  • USC alumni and football superfan
  • Wondering where the line is between needy and just interested--because I'm not needy, but I text everyone a lot but it would probably freak a guy out that I barely know except that I am just bored at work and everyone is in class or busy. eek.
  • Wanting to go skiing. I miss skiing
  • Irish
  • Jewish
  • Episcopalian
  • and various other anomalies
Post a Comment